Being a scene girl in a high school of preps.
1. Scene is exactly what the name implies. Make a scene! Don’t stand in, you were born to stand out!
2. Be nice. Don’t be chirpy or give off a bad impression. i’m not saying be a goody good teachers pet, if someone messes with you, dont stand for it but dont put the style to shame, just be chill.
3. Make friends with others like yourself. That girl with the snake bites? go say hi. That quiet loner guy? go talk to him. Start your own group.
4. Don’t let the preps feel superior or make you feel like a weirdo. They’ll talk about you because they’re jealous. Be the fruit loop in the bag of cheerios, be bold.
5. Tease your hair, straighten, have crazy colours or just black/blonde. Keep dressing and doing your hair as you please.
6. Maybe you’ll start a trend and other scenes will emerge. Try to however, avoid posers or people who claim to be emo because they cut themselves. Cutting is a problem, not a style.
7. Just be yourself and have fun.