SCENE QUEENS®

  • Shop SQ
  • Photo uploads
  • Original SCENE QUEENS®
  • Site-Wide Activity
  • Members
  • Privacy
  • Contact
  • SQ Newsletter
Profile picture of novawolf

novawolf

@novawolf active 11 years, 1 month ago Mood : Awake
View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 3
  • Groups 2
  • Album
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of sceneking

    sceneking and Profile picture of TiffanyTiffany are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago

  • Profile picture of sceneking

    sceneking wrote a new post, MissyPixie – Reality 8 years, 6 months ago

    I live on the fringe of reality and something else all together. I
    enjoy mind-ultering experience and standing alone in a crowd. I have
    worked my whole life to NOT fit in to NOT be classified as this or
    that […]

  • Profile picture of sceneking

    sceneking wrote a new post, Axelhazelknight 9 years, 3 months ago

    Firstly, a warning: pink, blue, purple or green hair requires a lot of
    upkeep. It’s kind of like going platinum — it’s a time and effort
    investment from the very start. If you’re not prepared to maintain
    your […]

  • Profile picture of sceneking

    sceneking joined the group Group logo of Rainbow Skittle MobRainbow Skittle Mob 10 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of sceneking

    sceneking and Profile picture of R.J.  RiotR.J. Riot are now friends 10 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kitti Milkwhore

    Kitti Milkwhore and Profile picture of scenekingsceneking are now friends 10 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kitti Milkwhore

    Kitti Milkwhore and Profile picture of Ryann SuicideRyann Suicide are now friends 10 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kitti Milkwhore

    Kitti Milkwhore and Profile picture of Danylle FierceDanylle Fierce are now friends 10 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kitti Milkwhore

    Kitti Milkwhore posted an update 10 years, 10 months ago

    Then all your friends, they’d tried to kill us,
    only because they’d be jealous, cause our
    love is deeper than Edward and Bella’s.
    If i were a zombie I’d never eat your brain,
    I just want your heart yeah, i just want your heart, just want your heart yeah, oh.



    Mood : Playful
  • Profile picture of sceneking

    sceneking and Profile picture of BAMMM it's JODIEEEEBAMMM it's JODIEEEE are now friends 10 years, 11 months ago

  • Profile picture of TmRageCat

    TmRageCat wrote a new post, This is me. 10 years, 11 months ago

    Hi, I’m TMRageCat! I love Gerard Way,  My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, PANIC! At The Disco, Falling In Reverse, and much more. I am scene/emo. I am weird. I like stuff. My favorite scene […]

  • Profile picture of TmRageCat

    TmRageCat changed their profile picture 11 years ago

  • Profile picture of TmRageCat

    TmRageCat and Profile picture of NatashaNatasha are now friends 11 years, 1 month ago

  • Profile picture of TmRageCat

    TmRageCat joined the group Group logo of shut down fake profilesshut down fake profiles 11 years, 1 month ago

  • Profile picture of TmRageCat

    TmRageCat uploaded a new picture: TMRagecat.jpg 11 years, 1 month ago

    Hi. Im TMRageCat. I am weird

  • Profile picture of TmRageCat

    TmRageCat and Profile picture of MorganScarsMorganScars are now friends 11 years, 1 month ago

  • Profile picture of TmRageCat

    TmRageCat changed their profile picture 11 years, 1 month ago

  • Profile picture of TmRageCat

    TmRageCat became a registered member 11 years, 1 month ago

  • Profile picture of Kitti Milkwhore

    Kitti Milkwhore changed their profile picture 11 years, 3 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kitti Milkwhore

    Kitti Milkwhore became a registered member 11 years, 3 months ago

  • Load More

Proudly powered by WordPress and BuddyPress.

SCENE QUEENS®
  • Log In
  • Visit
    • Random Member
    • Random Group