How to Bleach your Hair!
Developer (the higher the volume, the more damage/bleaching action)
Bleach Brush (optional: I find it useful)
Clothing you don’t care about
1. Gather necessary materials (I recommend bleach from Sally’s)
2. Mix bleach and developer according to instructions
3. Begin applying from ends to roots (if you apply to your roots first, your scalp will heat up and process that section faster than the rest)
4. Let develop according to processing time. Be sure to check your hair every so often to avoid over processing.
5. Rinse, holding a towel to your face to avoid getting it in your eyes.
6. Repeat if necessary
Note: This does damage your hair. I recommend deep conditioning it afterwards.