SCENE QUEENS®

  • Shop SQ
  • Photo uploads
  • Original SCENE QUEENS®
  • Site-Wide Activity
  • Members
  • Privacy
  • Contact
  • SQ Newsletter
Profile picture of MelloMelody

MelloMelody

@mellomellodyy active 12 years, 5 months ago Mood : Worried
Going to school. :/ wish me luck. View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 14
  • Groups 5
  • Album
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker posted an update 12 years, 8 months ago

    so ya havn posted in a while :3 but you know I think I should start again<3 lol hahaha ive changed a lot since then

    Mood : Calm
  • Profile picture of sceneking

    sceneking wrote a new post, Mimi Poison 12 years, 9 months ago

    ThumbnailThis article is about how to just be you and like I don’t have anything to tell you on how to make something or something like that but what I want to say is important how you can’t care what anyone thinks because […]

  • Profile picture of KellieBubbleMonster

    KellieBubbleMonster posted an update 12 years, 10 months ago

    yay!
    #KellieBubbleMonster















    Mood : Amused
  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker uploaded a new picture: DSCF1515.JPG 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker posted an update 12 years, 10 months ago

    got me spider bites :3



    Mood : Accomplished
  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker posted an update 12 years, 11 months ago

    hehe im in school talking to me friend kayla(: haha she was happy to see i was part of scene queens so im happy now (: <3

    Mood : Drunk
  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker posted an update 12 years, 11 months ago

    omg so happy ! the moment you log on and see SCENE QUEENS-KatastrophicKarnvial and relize its you and you latterly jump out of your seat at school<3 omg soooooooooooooooo happy!

    Mood : Accomplished
  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker commented on the post, SCENE QUEENS® – MelloMelody 12 years, 11 months ago

    way to go melody! woooohooo! im so happy for you!

  • Profile picture of toi mcknight sanchez

    toi mcknight sanchez posted an update 12 years, 11 months ago

    @mellomellodyy thnkxz for da add

    Mood : Cheerful
  • Profile picture of KellieBubbleMonster

    KellieBubbleMonster posted an update 12 years, 11 months ago

    black and white 😀









    Mood : Accomplished
  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker posted an update in the group Group logo of self harm helpself harm help 12 years, 11 months ago

    umm well my mom always makes fun of me because everyone else and I call myself scene and shes said im a freak who will never find love and I will be put into a mental hospital and ive been put in the hospital for cutting down to the vein in my wrist. And, I mean all my friends came and visted me I just feel like no one care.. ):

    Mood : Depressed
  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker uploaded a new picture: d2non49k772hbv8hbt6… 12 years, 11 months ago

    this was my scene queen entry (: I know im not pretty bc ive known tht since I was little but I at least wanted to try ive wanted to be scene since I was 10 and wellp im 14 now so its finaly my time im scene and im proud and if anyone sees other why well come at me bro! 🙂

  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker posted an update 12 years, 11 months ago

    ugh tired and im probably gonna try to find some more extenchions tomorrow :p but yeah

    Mood : Tired
  • Profile picture of Kirstin Lashae Shaker

    Kirstin Lashae Shaker posted an update 12 years, 11 months ago

    okay so yeeah I hurt a muscle behind my ribs and its like breaking my ribs everytime I breath in :p ugh help

    Mood : Hurt
  • Profile picture of Melodie Lynn HeartBreak

    Melodie Lynn HeartBreak posted an update 14 years, 5 months ago

    k i used to have an account here (same name,email everything) are we suppose to make a new account?

Proudly powered by WordPress and BuddyPress.

SCENE QUEENS®
  • Log In
  • Visit
    • Random Member
    • Random Group