Ehlo! I am FluffySolztice and…I’m here to help
Dyeing to Deep Condition
This is for the girlies who dye or bleach their hair.
Yeah you know, you knooow your hair is damaged.
But what are you going to do about it?
You already use heat protectant before you blow dry and straighten your hair to keep it from getting damaged, right?
(If you don’t already you should. I recommend one that protects up to 200 degrees but any one
is better than none.Let me stress that you use it before you blow dry your hair, not just when you straighten it. That is heat!!)
What more can you do?
I recommend using Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
How do you do this?
1. shampoo your hair as normal.
2. apply your deep conditioner.
3. depending on your dryness leave on for 1hr-2hrs.
4. Rinse thouroughly and Dry(using your heat protectant)
5. ENJOY YOUR SOFT AND SMOOTH HAIR!